Saturday, November 28, 2009

A little goes a long way






Last weekend a friend of mine and I went to Quartz Mountain to do some much needed writing.




See all that I got done!!! (Yeah, okay 2 scenes are blank but still... at least it's colorful)



We had a wonderful time and did some sightseeing as well. It was nice to get away from the noise of the city (and of my children) ~smile...but mostly just to get better acquainted with my characters and their story.


It is quite beautiful there.














You didn't know we had such diversity of landscape in Oklahoma, did you?










This little guy posed and everything.

And she did, too.



















This sunset was absolutely breathtaking.

Now back to writing! Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Sara, I'm just now reading this, a month after you wrote it, but I have to comment. I'm so glad you did this for yourself. Quartz Mountain is a magical place. Seeing your photos make me want to go back! Anytime you're ready to go again, let me know. I'd love to have a writers' retreat with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We were wanting to get a group together and go again. They have cabins available and like a bunker cabin that fits like 64 which might be too large, but a thought if a huge group wanted to go. It was so peaceful and beautiful there and just what I needed.

    ReplyDelete