Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thankfulness

With Thanksgiving right around the corner I have been thinking of all the things I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful everyday that I have God in my life.
I'm thankful I am healthy when I see many who aren't.
I'm thankful that I have a beautiful family that loves me (even when I'm grouchy).
I'm thankful for my job which a lot of people don't have.
I'm thankful that I can write words on a page and feel a calmness come over me.
I'm thankful for wonderful, supportive friends.
I'm thankful for great books and good movies.
I'm thankful for the soldiers who have and do protect me and my family (especially my dad and brother-in-law).
I'm thankful for my hardships because they make me stronger.
I'm so thankful for my life...
It gets better and better with every passing year.

How about you?
Happy early Thanksgiving!

1 comment: